Friday, January 4, 2013

IE 7/8 Slowness Issues with OBIEE 11g

Recently I have been working on a issue with slowness with IE 7/8 and OBIEE 11g (11.1.1.6.2 BP1) before you say it yes I know IE 7/8 is NOT on the compatibility matrix for supported browsers for this version but client had the older versions as their standard with no room for upgrade to IE9. So I worked with Oracle via Sev 1 SR and they supplied a patch which worked nicely and I have come to find that it is now available in the 11.1.1.6.6 patch set which is available at Oracle support. Just search: "OBIEE 11g 11.1.1.6.6 is Available For BI Enterprise and Exalytics [ID 1508519.1]"

2 comments:

  1. attractive piece of information, I had come to know about your blog from my friend arjun, ahmedabad,i have read atleast eleven posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a lot once again, Regards, obiee online training

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read your blog its very attractive and impressive. I like it your blog.

    Angularjs Online Training | Javascript Online Training

    ReplyDelete